Friday, May 25, 2012

I wanted to share some photos of the new room that we finished up a few months ago..This room used to be a sunroom with screens all around..it had a hot tub and little patio set...that really isn't prim now is it..lol..so here is my new room..I still have my old indoor/outdoor rug in there but I haven't found what I am looking for yet and we may just carpet the whole thing....The ceiling is tin and its now all windows as you can see from all the glares..I also have real barn siding for the walls..

I spend most my time out here with my pups and this is where I make all my prim goodies..thanks for looking and have a great day


Deana






5 comments:

  1. Your porch is stunning, simply primitive, love it all!!! I would just add a braid rug or a straw mat from a garden center.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, wow!!! love the porch, perfectly prim. I would like come sit with you there,great room. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful and so inviting! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Memorial Day!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you do spend time out there. I love it! Just met another girl from Newcomerstown on a forum! Still love my bee and skep

    ReplyDelete