Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Been away for awhile..

Sorry I have been away for so long..I have been very busy at work and at home trying to get all my Valentines goodies done.  I have finished Valentines and now I am working on some Easter and St Patty's Day.  Here are some pics of some goodies I have made recently..









all these items you can find in my etsy store..I am working on a selling blog but its not done as of yet..thanks for looking at my pics.

I am off to catch up on reading all blogs..

Deana






2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being busy Deana. I haven't posted a thing to my blog yet this year. I really need to get on it so no one thinks I disappeared. I just love your bunnies and eggs. I bet they all sell out.
    Blessings,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I just found your blog and its lovely, I enjoyed looking around so I became your newest follower! Thanks for sharing and stop by sometime to visit me
    Heather

    ReplyDelete